Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions are intended to ensure your visit is enjoyable and that there are no unlikely problems arising through any misunderstandings. Please acknowledge your acceptance at the time of booking, many thanks!
1. To accept the Cabin can only accommodate a maximum of 2 adults. Please give full name(s) and an address at the time of booking.
2. The Cabin is not suitable for small children due to the nature of the build, decking area and positioning.
3. No pets are allowed (under any circumstances) this includes pets housed in cars. Not only is the cabin and croft unsuitable, McIver our beloved collie just won’t have it! She absolutely adores people, but not keen on animals on her patch which includes the car-park…really sorry!
4. To respect and look after the accommodation, decking and surrounding area during your stay and leave the property clean and tidy. There is no need to remove the bedding before check out.
5. To accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. All vehicles are also left at the guests’ risk. Also guests agree to absolve the property owner of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
6. Take responsibility to minimise fire risk and on arrival please read the fire and safety regulations in the information folder provided.
7. If you plan to go out for the day we would appreciate it if you would turn off the hot water tank plus any electric/light switches not required to save electricity wastage which in turn keeps the rental cost of the cabin down.
8. Please appreciate if there is a problem with the electric or plumbing or a breakage, we will endeavour to fix it or replace it as soon as we possibly can, (as your comfort is paramount!) We have very few tradesmen to choose from due to low population in the area, this often means we will have to wait at least a few days. Thanks for you patience.
9. To reimburse the owner for any breakages, loss or damage, other than due to fair wear and tear.
10. To accept the owners discretionary £25 charge for extra cleaning if the property has been left in an untidy, unreasonable mess.
11. To allow the owners access to the property at all reasonable times.
12. To agree not to re-assign the property to another person or persons without the owners permission.
13. To pay the balance no less than 6 weeks before arrival.
14. To pay any extra (international) bank charges incured on top of the fee agreed.
15. To accept the owners can not be responsible for a (exceptionally rare) water or power cut due to circumstances out of their hands. The owners will indeed communicate with either scottish water or scottish hydro to keep guests updated.
16. To vacate the property no later than 10.30am on the final day of let, new guests arrival time is from 4.00pm (unless otherwise agreed with the owners prior to arrival). We require this time in between lets to maintain a high standard of changeover, which will benefit all guests staying at Studio Hoose.